First Day Begins

Yemi hopes to become a professional soccer player. Yemi asked if we would pray that he could get some new soccer shoes.  Will you say a prayer for Yemi?  He also has a heart that loves Jesus. 
Amazing how some friends (old and new), water, watching the Jesus movie, new friends and rest can make you feel better!    
Today I'm in Makoko (I'm still on shore though) and hoping to head to the houses on water today.  But first I have to go back to immigration to get my actual visa - please pray that I don't have to pay any more money under the table!
This girl carried her wares on her head.  She then set it up and started selling.  
I heard the morning Muslim prayers being sung through the streets at about 4 in the morning.  

A man wanted a picture with me because I was the first while person he had ever seen. I had him pinch my arm and then I pinched his arm (lightly:) .  And we decided that our skin color made no difference.  In fact, God so loved the world..., not any specific country or skin color or language.  This make sense because that's how love works. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 1 Completed!

Let's Clean it! Stage One...

Train the New Guy!