Agriculture in Makoko

 This may be the first plant production that the 300,000 fisher-people of Makoko have ever seen.  They barely see the color green (although it pops up in surprising places) 

This is just outside the missionary office window - which we built (both the office and the aquaculture system).  
Solomon built both this aquaculture gangplank and finished the Chief's Cistern all in one morning - in the pouring rain!  He is a champion!


My feet were swelled up so I went to get them massaged yesterday.  But that made me feel like the infection was spread through my whole body- but it did bring down some of the swelling in my feet.  So I sent out a prayer request.  Thank you for praying for me!  I feel so much better!  Thank You!  If you would like to be added to my prayer request news letter - just email me and I will add you (jkyle777@gmail.com) 

If you would like to give financially with a card – go to the following page and find the heading called:

  • ·       Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

-----------------

If you would like to write a check, write the check to:

  • ·      Cross Connections of KC

  • ·      PO Box 901945, Kansas City MO 64190

  • ·      This is the non profit that takes care of my accounting and gifts - Cross Connections is a NonProfit with the EIN 45-4548192 for your records. They enable small mission projects like the this Makoko Project.   

  • ·      please leave the memo blank and add a posted note with either my name or (ACP)

  • ·      Cross Connect will send you an annual report of giving for your taxis

  • Please pray about forwarding this to others who might be interested in praying for this work…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 1 Completed!

Let's Clean it! Stage One...

Train the New Guy!