Baby's Piling - First Model Complete!

 I invented it, so I get to name it :)

I didn't think Baby's Piling (Anais) would be the first model completed in Makoko, because it seemed too hard to find the clams.  I designed this back in Kansas - it's just like fitting puzzle pieces together.  Makoko people have rich water that needs filtering, why not try biological things that can clean water?  Clams and plants are what I'm using and Baby's Piling is the example of Clam filtering.  Shrimp might also work in a different invention.  I named it Baby's Piling  before I knew the name of my first grand daughter - Anais.  

I asked someone here in Makoko to find some clams and they got them in about 45 minutes.  The locals said the clams will grow in salt or fresh waters.  We will find out!  

It's all an experiment - in theory Yes, in practice - we will see!  One thing is for sure, we tried!  If it doesn't work, we will look for other species of clams to try with Baby's Piling.

Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

If you would like to give financially with a card – go to the following page and find the heading called:

  • ·       Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

-----------------

If you would like to write a check, write the check to:

  • ·      Cross Connections of KC

  • ·      PO Box 901945, Kansas City MO 64190

  • ·      This is the non profit that takes care of my accounting and gifts - Cross Connections is a NonProfit with the EIN 45-4548192 for your records. They enable small mission projects like the this Makoko Project.   

  • ·      please leave the memo blank and add a posted note with either my name or (ACP)

  • ·      Cross Connect will send you an annual report of giving for your taxis

  • Please pray about forwarding this to others who might be interested in praying for this work…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 1 Completed!

Let's Clean it! Stage One...

Train the New Guy!