Unexpected Production!

 I had paid Solomon for all his work with me - he basically keeps me out of trouble, builds with me and translates most things I say.  He took the money and gave it to his wife (I told you he was smart!).  She in turn invested in some fish which she then sold at market for a profit!  Solomon came to me today with a smile and then his wife came to me with a smile to say how much the opportunity meant to them.  Now, I hope you are smiling, because it was with your gifts that I paid him to assist me!  We are just now, together, "... laying up for ourselves in heaven..." treasures.  That's what love does!

That was an unexpected outcome of our distribution of God's love here in Makoko.  I hope you are smiling with me now :)  Thank you for helping us in this project!  I couldn't do it without your prayers and support!  Thank You! Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

If you would like to give financially with a card – go to the following page and find the heading called:

  • ·       Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

-----------------

If you would like to write a check, write the check to:

  • ·      Cross Connections of KC

  • ·      PO Box 901945, Kansas City MO 64190

  • ·      This is the non profit that takes care of my accounting and gifts - Cross Connections is a NonProfit with the EIN 45-4548192 for your records. They enable small mission projects like the this Makoko Project.   

  • ·      please leave the memo blank and add a posted note with either my name or (ACP)

  • ·      Cross Connect will send you an annual report of giving for your taxis

  • Please pray about forwarding this to others who might be interested in praying for this work…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 1 Completed!

Let's Clean it! Stage One...

Train the New Guy!