Sadly, I didn't share!

I must confess that I love tomatoes too much, I just ate them!  But it was fun to eat the first fruits of our aquaculture garden.  One of my helpers picked them a bit more green than I would a have picked them, but... they were still fresh tomatoes. 

Even though we transplanted large volunteer tomato plants - they have taken well to aquaculture and have put on new leaves.  Many of the plants already set tomatoes when we transplanted.  So, that's what I have been eating (and not sharing :) 

Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

If you would like to give financially with a card – go to the following page and find the heading called:

  • ·       Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

-----------------

If you would like to write a check, write the check to:

  • ·      Cross Connections of KC

  • ·      PO Box 901945, Kansas City MO 64190

  • ·      This is the non profit that takes care of my accounting and gifts - Cross Connections is a NonProfit with the EIN 45-4548192 for your records. They enable small mission projects like the this Makoko Project.   

  • ·      please leave the memo blank and add a posted note with either my name or (ACP)

  • ·      Cross Connect will send you an annual report of giving for your taxis

  • Please pray about forwarding this to others who might be interested in praying for this work…



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 1 Completed!

Let's Clean it! Stage One...

Train the New Guy!