Teaching Again - English, Science & Technology

 Today I got to teach some kids that assembled for an English lesson.  So I taught English with some technology and Science (afterall, English needs a purpose :)  It was a lot of fun.  I concentrated the first part of class to micro-organisms and the need to wash hands before you eat.  And to talk about which water to use when washing hands.  I love teaching when there are no discipline issues and no educational bureaucracy.  

I bet it was similar to our old one room school "house on the prairie" except I had the internet for my textbook.  I also talked about Jesus and how He taught us to do things to others in the same way that we would want to be treated.  



MAKOKO AND CHRIST'S MISSIONS TO THE POOR

If you would like to give financially with a card – go to the following page and find the heading called:Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

If you would like to give financially with a card – go to the following page and find the heading called:

  • ·       Aquaculture and Compassion for the Poor (ACP)

-----------------

If you would like to write a check, write the check to:

  • ·      Cross Connections of KC

  • ·      PO Box 901945, Kansas City MO 64190

  • ·      This is the non profit that takes care of my accounting and gifts - Cross Connections is a NonProfit with the EIN 45-4548192 for your records. They enable small mission projects like the this Makoko Project.   

  • ·      please leave the memo blank and add a posted note with either my name or (ACP)

  • ·      Cross Connect will send you an annual report of giving for your taxis

  • Please pray about forwarding this to others who might be interested in praying for this work…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phase 1 Completed!

Let's Clean it! Stage One...

Train the New Guy!